What is google indexing?
In layman’s terms, indexing is the process of adding net pages into Google search. Depending upon which meta tag you used (index or NO-index), Google will move slowly and index your pages. . A no-index tag method that that page will now not be brought to the internet search’s index. By default, every WordPress post and web page is indexed.
Why you will do google indexing?
Google Search Console is one of the best ways to ensure that your SEO campaign is thriving because it helps you analyze your website the same way that Google does with its bots. Google bots determine the pages that have been indexed, the quality links that improve your rankings, the most popular keywords, and so on.
5 Benefits of Google Search Console
- Google Search Rankings
- Mobile Usability
- Google Index
- Crawl and Fetch as Google
- Sitemaps and Site Messages
HOW TO CHECK IF YOUR PAGES ARE INDEXED BY GOOGLE
HOW TO GET PAGES ON YOUR SITE INDEXED
- USE FETCH AS GOOGLE
Here’s how to do it…
- Log into Google Search Console
- Navigate to Crawl Fetch as Google
- Take the URL you’d like indexed and paste it into the search bar
- Click the Fetch button
- After Google had found the URL, click Submit to Index
Assuming the page is indexable, it will be picked up within a few hours.
- USE INTERNAL LINKS
- BLOCK LOW QUALITY PAGES FROM GOOGLE’S INDEX
- INCLUDE THE PAGE IN YOUR SITEMAP
- SHARE THE PAGE ON TWITTER
- SHARE THE PAGE ON HIGH TRAFFIC SITES
- SECURE EXTERNAL LINKS TO THE PAGE
- “PING” YOUR WEBSITE